Services - Parish of St Francis
An inclusive and welcoming community open to those of any denomination and all people. If you are restless, searching, have doubts, are an explorer, want to deepen your understanding of life and faith, want to discover Jesus, then please ring and be assured of a safe, personal, and enriching experience of the Church.
DAILY WORSHIP AND EUCHARIST
For baptism, marriage, at home or any venue ring the parish office - 01322 525678
For all Christian ministry, confirmation, adult Christian study groups, young people/children's groups and Eucharist’s, vocational guidance /training for the priesthood, confession, masses/anointing for the housebound and sick, funerals and worship - 020 8304 7605
The parish provides teaching for all ages
THE PARISH OPERATES A CHILD PROTECTION POLICY WHICH ENSURES:
- That any teacher or helper who comes into contact with children has been police checked.
- That there are always two adults in the teaching premises when a group of children is in attendance.
- That no child is left alone with an adult.
- That children will only be returned to a pre-arranged recognised and designated collector.
- That children will be monitored closely at all times and will not be allowed out of the teaching premises unless parental permission has been given for a pre-arranged outing.
- That there will be no physical contact between adults and children unless safety, emergency or appropriate practical measures necessitate it.
- That parents will be informed immediately following a session of any such incidents.
- That parents ( of any children involved ) will be informed immediately following a session of any incident in which one child has caused hurt or nuisance to another.
professional SEO services by White Hat Media